We provide design and construction of TEMPEST rooms widely known as Faraday cages.
Faraday cage against eavesdropping: Cost-effective TEMPEST shielding
One of the most reliable high performance TEMPEST shielding solutions is a Faraday cage – an electromagnetic shielded room or enclosure assuring full TEMPEST protection.
- Can be applied in new buildings and retrofitting existing buildings
- Compliant to NATO SDIP-27, SDIP-29 requirements
- Obstruct mobile phone / cellular communications
- Block out all wireless communication devices
- Protection from stealing information bugging attacks
- Quick service and delivery
- Guaranteed Customer Confidentiality
Computers, PC screens and even data lines emit electromagnetic radiation. At a certain range from the emitting source, it is quite easy receiving and decoding this radiation and to re-construct its information. Signals can be picked up with proper equipment from a distance of around 200-300 meters. If the signal captured by a conductive medium (such as a power or telephone line), monitoring can occur over a distance of many kilometers.
Confidential information whether governmental, military or even corporate can be secured with the use of our Faraday cages meeting NATO SDIP-27 and SDIP-29 standards:
- Modular Faraday Cage
- Sea Freight Faraday Container
- Server Faraday Rack
- Mobile Server Faraday Rack